In Which I Become an Official Adventuress

5.26.2015

| | 2 comments

I've always wanted to travel around the world, to any corner of the globe. (I still do and I sure do plan to make it happen!) I have been able to go on trips, both domestic and overseas, but not really on my own. I had always been with someone older, someone in charge, someone I could go to if I needed help, if I got lost, if things went wrong.

All that changed last week, May 21. I embarked on my first trip where I was the one who was in charge. I cannot begin to say how terrifying and exhilarating that was! To be the one to have to make the decisions where to go, what to do, how much to spend, how long to stay at a place.

Well, they say that the first time is the hardest, and that there is no other better way than to learn that to do it, and no other better time to start than right now.



Thankfully, I wasn't alone. My younger brother was with me, and we had such a glorious time adventuring in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, a beautiful island located at the slightly Southwest side of the Philippines!

Think of dolphins riding the waves and flipping in the air.
Fishes of different sizes and colors swimming through your feet.
Translucent aqua waves lapping against the shoreline.
Ziplining through the filigree of leaves and branches in one of the Puerto Princesa rainforests.

Hello, adventuring. I rather like you.

Day One | Day Two | Day Three

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...